Teenagers, the problem is they are in love with the world. They want to eat it all up. Though it is destined to be an unrequited love, for the world will never fail to disappoint them.
a Parenting book I once read.
- cocofrangipani reblogged this from washed-out-feather-secrets
- mappingthemoon likes this
- emchy likes this
- vindikateor likes this
- srsdanimal likes this
- sea-change likes this
- madammemango likes this
- eegads likes this
- savemyteenagesoul reblogged this from gunnsblazing
- gunnsblazing reblogged this from washed-out-feather-secrets
- b-e-t-ch likes this
- washed-out-feather-secrets posted this